For the safety of all involved, we made the incredibly difficult decision to cancel our Summer 2020 programming. For more information, read a Letter To Camper Families from our Executive Director. We look forward to seeing you and your camper in 2021!
All returning and first-time campers will need the following information to complete registration:
– The date of your camper’s last tetanus booster
– The name and phone number of your camper’s doctor and dentist
– Your camper’s health insurance or Medicaid information
If you registered a camper for Summer 2019, your camper’s info is saved in your account. Please check to ensure all information is still accurate and then update any info that has changed since last year.
If your child needs special medical attention, contact the camp before registering to confirm that we can provide that care. There are limitations to the medical care we can provide. Registered campers whose needs we cannot meet will be notified and their money refunded.
PAYMENT INFO & DEPOSIT
The registration system accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. You must make a minimum deposit of $50 to complete your registration and hold a spot for your camper. Full payments are due 7 days prior to the start of camp.
SCHEDULED PAYMENT PLANS
After completing your camper’s registration and deposit, you have the option to set up scheduled payments for your remaining balance. To do so, log in to your account and click “Make a Payment” on the main dashboard screen, then select the scheduled payment option that works best for you.
POLICIES & RELEASES
CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
• MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CAMP SESSION
– Notice of cancellation must be received by a Camper Coordinator in writing (email or postal mail).
– Refund will be the amount paid minus the deposit (deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable).
– If full payment is not received 7 days prior to your day camp starting, your reservation will be canceled and opened up to a waiting list.
• WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR CAMP SESSION
– There will be no refund for cancellation within 30 days of the camp session.*
– *Medical Exception: Full refunds will only be given if, prior to the camp session, a Camper Coordinator receives a signed doctor’s note within 3 days of the cancellation.
• DURING/AFTER YOUR CAMP SESSION
– No refund will be made for any reason after the start of your camp session.
LATE ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE
Shoreline Camps begin on Sunday afternoon and end Friday afternoon. Neither late arrivals nor early departures are allowed. Removing a camper from his or her living group early or adding a camper after the week has begun is disruptive to the whole group. If you know that your camper cannot attend the entire week, please select a different camp week.
HEALTH HISTORY, TRANSPORTATION, USE OF LIKENESS RELEASE
I attest that the health history information I will complete online during the registration process is current, correct and accurately reflects the health status of the camper to whom it pertains. The camper described has permission to participate in all camp activities except as noted by me and/or an examining physician. I give permission to the physician selected by the camp to order x-rays, routine tests, and treatment related to the health of my child for both routine health care and in emergency situations. If I cannot be reached in an emergency, I give my permission to the physician to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and order injection, anesthesia, or surgery for this child. I understand the information on this form will be shared on a “need to know” basis with camp staff. I give permission to print or photocopy this form. In addition, the camp has permission to obtain a copy of my child’s health record from providers who treat my child and these providers may talk with the program’s staff about my child’s health status.
I give permission to the camp staff to transport my camper for emergency or programmatic purposes at the discretion of the Director. For good and valuable consideration, we hereby consent to and authorize the reproduction, publication, and use by North Georgia Camp & Retreat Ministries INC, Grow Day Camps LLC (DBA Shoreline Camps), participating United Methodist Churches, and their successors and assigns for advertising, commercial, or any other purpose, of any photograph, picture video or likeness of my child or other family members.
You must read the entire registration waiver (the “1. SIGN WAIVER” tab) and check the box saying you have read the waiver before you can proceed to the registration site.